The following online courses have been approved by Centrelink for Youth Allowance, ABSTUDY, Austudy and Pensioner Education Supplement payments.
Courses are either fully or practically funded.
- BSB10115Certificate I in Business
- ICT10115Certificate I in Information, Digital Media and Technology
- BSB20115Certificate II in Business
- ICT20115Certificate II in Information, Digital Media and Technology
- FNS30317Certificate III in Accounts Administration
- BSB30115Certificate III in Business
- BSB30415Certificate III in Business Administration
- BSB30915Certificate III in Business Administration (Education)
- BSB31015Certificate III in Business Administration (Legal)
- BSB31115Certificate III in Business Administration (Medical)
- BSB30315Certificate III in Micro Business Operations
- BSB30815Certificate III in Recordkeeping
- ICT30118Certificate III in Information, Digital Media and Technology
- SIR30216Certificate III in Retail
- FNS40217Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping
- ICT40815Certificate IV in Digital Media Technologies
- BSB40215Certificate IV in Business
- BSB41015Certificate IV in Human Resources
- BSB42618Certificate IV in New Small Business
Generally students are required to enrol in and undertake a course on a full-time basis and make satisfactory progress toward completing their course. Students who wish to study part-time should contact the Department of Human Services to determine eligibility.
Students enquiring about entitlement for Youth Allowance, Austudy payment and Pensioner Education Supplement should call the Centrelink Call Centre on 132490. ABSTUDY students can call 1800 132 317.
For information about
Australian Government Payments
or email email@example.com